Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Mine is made in Mexico and I am made in Canada.... no issues so far ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

OriginalLucy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Made in Mexico vs. Canada

Advertisement

Mine is made in Mexico and I am made in Canada.... no issues so far either. go figure

Cedster no está en línea Stack level 2

Got mine couple days ago from t-mobile usa and its made in hungary

rayul22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2059B4F7

The BB made in México are good.....don´t be in panic, what is the problem if they are made in Méxcic

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

My pearl was made on MARS! It has kryptonite batteries!! Lasts forever!

botanicman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2053D6F5

Quote Originally Posted by [LEFT
    [FONT=serif]tai[/FONT][/left]]~via BB (
    [FONT=serif]wap.pinstack.com[/FONT]
    )~i work for a company that makes ATM machines for the entire world & not all of them are made in the USA but all of them are made with the exact same specs. That's why they are the # 1 ATM producer in the world. It's not where a good product is made it's how well it's made.
    Yes. But there is the issue of work ethics, control, productivity etc. (This is without prejudice to the Mexico vs Canada BBs). But most things we get in Europe are made in China anyway. Even Dyson is now made in Asia. Can one really care anymore?
    Just say no to drugs!

(There will be more for me.)

94explorer no está en línea Stack level 2

I got one made in hungrey! Mine! And the other is made in Mexico! The girl I sleep with sometimes.her phone does not get as reactive or as good of a signal for service! If this has any thing to do with where it is made? Doubt it! Hers is white! Mine black. Her key pad feels different! Oh well got to go. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

isabelle89 no está en línea Stack level 1

my bb pearl is made in mexico however, the trackball feels weird and i have to push down further or harder for it to work. maybe i should get a new one since i still have like 20 days.

gab_ no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Greetings, everyone.
    I am really diasappinted for this discussion. I thought this forum was aimed to PROFESSIONALS and from professionals. It is a shame that you consider that stuff made in Mexico may be low quality. You may not be really in touch with what is happening in the world.
    Just look at what you use and what you wear, most of it is from foreign countries.
    Blame the ones that sell low quality products. Blame the ones that set the standards. Mexican-based plants usually have American management. The real responsible of the quality of the products. Mexican workers are admirable. They do exactly what it they are asked for.
    Now, the trends. By 2020, 85% of the products consumed in the States will come from outside. The American manufacturing is going to disapear. So is the Canadian and the ones from the so-called first world countries. Are you going to flip over every single product you buy and base your decision from where it is from?
    If you think a product is going to fail for any reason, it will fail. You make it fail.
    Have a nice day,
    Gabriel.

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Mine's made in Mexico and no hardware problems so far.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

i really don't like the sentiment i see in this thread towards mexican products, automatically considering inferior based on the country of origin.... but i guess i can't complain since i feel the same way towards cars designed/produced by us automakers.

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

You said it right Gabriel!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

hehe really? are we still talking about this?

scoope no está en línea Stack level 2
    I find the implications of this thead rather shocking. Does it really matter where a piece of metal and plastic was put together?

If people are really concern about wages and working conditions in certain countries then they should boycott BB products as a manufacturer in said countries and not hope for a product made in a certain other country.

I'm not even going to divulge where mine is made!

shyboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f39bd9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ lol mine is hecho en Hungary no problems so far just with the tmo os but since I upgrade it is good now

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am on my third pearl, two made in Canada, other Mexico. The one made in Canada is so much better!! It has more available free memory after deleting all the stuff I didn't need, when I did that with the one made in Mexico it didn't give me very much fee memory, also the Canadian made pearl is faster! I just got my new one today and was thrilled when I saw MADE IN CANADA!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast