Ok im runnin a mac pro and i installd prallels on it (windows emulator) with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Mac Pro / Parallels / BB Pearl

Advertisement

Ok im runnin a mac pro and i installd prallels on it (windows emulator) with windows xp pro.... When i go to open up BB DM on it it shows that its disconnected so i hook my bb to it and when i go to connections set up and try to look for a connection too my bb i get that lil colorful wheel n it jus stays there foreva so i do a force quit on the progam n it reads up parallels not respondin.... Has anybody else had this problems on a mac and found out away to make the bb connect to it
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

muzzman1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Mac Pro / Parallels / BB Pearl

...Exact same problem here on my Macbook, last night actually. I even tried setting the USB emulation on Parallels to automatic, it sees the Pearl in device manager, but I get the same lock-up and have to reset my emulator....

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mac Pro / Parallels / BB Pearl

hi to all , well i have parallels installed although it works ok it is still very buggy , but dont forget to select the in the parallels menu bar =devices=usb then blackberry , otherwise parallels will not see your blackberry , also start the desktop manager before you do this , but if you want my opinion install bootcamp it works flawlessly and you will have no problems at all , just a small opinion , one other thing dont forget to install parallels tools in the options , hope this helps