Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Hey mamatried I PMed you with the link. If you didn't get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

Re: Low Battery Life

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey mamatried I PMed you with the link. If you didn't get it just email me at mzec7(at)yahoo.com o I would suggest that you take your email of the thread since spam bots search forums for emails and bombarde you with spam. Nothing worse than a spammy blackberry. that is if you have your email forwarded to your BB of course.

-MP

NONCHALANT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

Hmmmm

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

Originally posted by MP55
    Quote-"Ya JiveTalk will def drain some battery. But the new build does have a battery save mode. If someone needs the ota or the zip link for JiveTalk, just email me and ill give you the link a lot faster than JiveTalk will lol."

EDIT- I can email you guys the link but I highly suggest that you email jivetalk after you down load it because they like to keep track of their customer database and when you email them they will have your email in their list so they can send important emails to you such as updates and other important information. Thank you.

-MP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12