I've got a user that has a 8130. DM is 4.3 on a XP laptop. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gazlamp no está en línea Stack level 1

Lotus Notes Calendar Two-Way Sync Issue

Advertisement

I've got a user that has a 8130. DM is 4.3 on a XP laptop. One-way sync with Lotus Notes 6.5.3 works fine but with two-way the BB wants to delete 2/3 of the events from the Notes calendar. Wireless calendar sync is off. We've blown away the calendar databases several times and did resyncs where the first two-way goes fine (all goes to BB). The BB is set to keep past calendar events forever. My head hurts from banging it on the wall for a couple months. P.S. User is the "Big Dog"

rich2468 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I am an 8130 user on Notes as well. My 2 way calendar worked great until I added Google calendar sync and tried to use multiple calendars, that the 8130 is supposed to support. I'd ensure that the "Big Dog" hasn't loaded the same software and caused the head aches. You may want to wipe the device and load the latest OS. Verizon's latest is supposed to address similiar calendar issues, I believe.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    I don't have any issues with the calendar using wireless synch with Lotus Notes

gazlamp no está en línea Stack level 1
    We've performed the reset (remove battery, etc.), but the two-way still won't work right. The "Big Dog" has no other calendars besides Notes. We're suppose to go to Exchange and Outlook mid-year, so then it may be mute.

Thanks for the suggestions!