I installed the Cingular upgrade and now I don't have BB maps, tasks, and memo. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

showtime775 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204BE542

lost apps!

Advertisement

I installed the Cingular upgrade and now I don't have BB maps, tasks, and memo. I re-sent the service books but it didn't help. Is there a way to download these programs back to my BB? I don't want to downgrade and then do the upgrade again.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: lost apps!

When you load the OS there should be an option to include the maps, tasks and memos. Run the app loader again and see if you can checkmark them.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

How long ago did you send your service books? also you can check around on this site for some applications. There are plenty, and you should beable to download them again.

Also, if you have an account with handango and you downloaded software. From a PC, or MAC/ any computer with internet access... you can log into Handango website, and restore your old software. You will need to use DM to get the software back on.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/downloads.html

showtime775 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204BE542

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i sent them earlier today. All the apps I'm looking for were on the BB originally. BB memo and BB tasks are the only ones I'm really looking for.

cccc no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    When you load the OS there should be an option to include the maps, tasks and memos. Run the app loader again and see if you can checkmark them.
    perfect answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!