anyone else have this problem? phone's never been dropped but I can just push teh ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

loose battery door?

Advertisement

anyone else have this problem? phone's never been dropped but I can just push teh battery door up and it'll come off, I dont need to press the button on the bottom to get it "open".

Everythings looks good as new, so I dont see why it would just all of a sudden "happen".

Will a sedio battery door maybe fix this problem?

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

Re: loose battery door?

try using a skin...hope this helps..
    holla atcha boy

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

[QUOTE=Matthew_L84]anyone else have this problem? phone's never been dropped but I can just push teh battery door up and it'll come off, I dont need to press the button on the bottom to get it "open".

Everythings looks good as new, so I dont see why it would just all of a sudden "happen".

Will a sedio battery door maybe fix this problem?[/QUOT
    I had the same problem.got myself a seidio slim ext battery. now i have better batt life, loud tones and a creak free batt door.

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks, looks like ill be ordering one today. I gate having any sort of "skin" in my phones.

pacman no está en línea Stack level 1

Mine had the same problem when I first got it, it might be redneck but the way i fixed it worked perfectly, and stopped the annoying buzzing when the phone rang. I just cut out a small rectangle shape of paper towel and set it on top of the battery, maybe use two sheets stacked if needed, kind of like a spacer. then clip the cover on over it.

just my 2 cents!