Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If it works...I think I'll call it the The "Duck-Berry" Case!... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

If it works...I think I'll call it the The "Duck-Berry" Case!

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Lol thats awesome.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    My battery cover is looser than my 8100, but it doesn't really bother me too much. It still does the job of covering my battery, and it won't come off unless I press the release button. As long as it's not coming off by itself, I'm okay with it.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    If they make a wallet out of duct tape, why not a cell phone entirely? :-P

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I noticed that on my 8320 there is a square piece of padding on the inside of the battery door that fits over the battery. My 8120 does not have that and neither does my 8100 pearl. I am wondering if that has something to do with the loose battery door. And, I was thinking that it also stop any kind of rattling due to the fact that there is a speaker on the back of the 8120. They should of added that pad to the 8120. I suppose I could get a piece of stick on type material to put on my battery door.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had the exact OPPOSITE problem on all 3 of my Pearls. I couldn't get the OEM battery cover OFF the phones. My other problem with the first 2 was the SIM card door. Now THAT was what was too loose. I would have problems browsing (thinking constant BIS/Data outages) but it was the SIM card door. Pulled the battery out and the sim door was hanging open and the card itself was floating around in the back of the phone LOL

eking3030 no está en línea Stack level 1

eking3030 no está en línea Stack level 1
    for some reason it seems that the t mobile 8120's have a loose battery cover. While the actual cover and mechanism works better than 8100, there should be no reason for that much play in the cover. I have owned too many phones to count, and this is the only one that has ever had this problem. It really bothers me when I am driving. I keep my finger on the battery cover and it is constently moving up and down. I guess if I cut off my finger that would solve the problem! LOL

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I noticed that on my 8320 there is a square piece of padding on the inside of the battery door that fits over the battery. My 8120 does not have that and neither does my 8100 pearl. I am wondering if that has something to do with the loose battery door. And, I was thinking that it also stop any kind of rattling due to the fact that there is a speaker on the back of the 8120. They should of added that pad to the 8120. I suppose I could get a piece of stick on type material to put on my battery door.

Is your battery door moving now?

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by eking3030 View Post
    for some reason it seems that the t mobile 8120's have a loose battery cover. While the actual cover and mechanism works better than 8100, there should be no reason for that much play in the cover. I have owned too many phones to count, and this is the only one that has ever had this problem. It really bothers me when I am driving. I keep my finger on the battery cover and it is constently moving up and down. I guess if I cut off my finger that would solve the problem! LOL
    I think the 8120 is a great phone, and I would have kept it if it was not for the battery cover door. For the price I'm paying for the phone (it's a discount, but still expensive for me) I would not want to live with a loose battery cover even if it still functions properly. Thats just poor quality control.

On the bright side, it's because of the loose door that I am going with the 8320 instead.

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC
    Have had 2 ATT 8110s. Both with very loose covers.
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12