first: i downloaded the colorpearl application and i love it but i saw someone who ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

happypickles85 no está en línea Stack level 1

looking for help with 8100

Advertisement

first: i downloaded the colorpearl application and i love it but i saw someone who had their trackball cycle through the colors on it's own. with the colorpearl you pick a color and it's constantly that color or it will random on a color once the screen times out and you turn it back on by pressing a key. does anyone know of software that would enable my trackball to cycle through colors by itself rather than like the colorpearl application?

second: i've noticed that the little light that indicates different things can be different colors. red for messages, green for low battery and etc. is there an application or some setting i havn't found that would allow me to change the indicator color?

third: i've loaded themes and sometimes one won't transfer properly so i'm unable to use it. is this operator error or is it a problem with the theme itself? i'm not the brightest bulb on the string sometimes so i'm just asking out of curiosity.

fourth: i've dug all over the place for themes but unfortunately i have yet to find any that i really like and the one i'm using now is the same one i've had since i got my pearl so i'm going a little crazy. i was hoping to get some links for girly themes since i'm not smart or patient enough to make my own.

if you have any info for me reply to my thread or email me at earthangel85@yahoo.com.

i appreciate any help i can get!

thanks, amanda

skario87 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: looking for help with 8100

1st ? - I know what app you're talking about just forgot the name, I'll search for it though (I believe its not free)

2nd ? - blinkberry (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ds_free-6.html)

3rd ? - did you make sure to transfer both the .alx and .cod files?

4th ? - not too sure (where all did you search? i'm guessing you already sorted through the themes thread?)

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rl_themes.html

moniz123 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: looking for help with 8100

Quote Originally Posted by happypickles85 View Post
    first: i downloaded the colorpearl application and i love it but i saw someone who had their trackball cycle through the colors on it's own. with the colorpearl you pick a color and it's constantly that color or it will random on a color once the screen times out and you turn it back on by pressing a key. does anyone know of software that would enable my trackball to cycle through colors by itself rather than like the colorpearl application?

second: i've noticed that the little light that indicates different things can be different colors. red for messages, green for low battery and etc. is there an application or some setting i havn't found that would allow me to change the indicator color?

third: i've loaded themes and sometimes one won't transfer properly so i'm unable to use it. is this operator error or is it a problem with the theme itself? i'm not the brightest bulb on the string sometimes so i'm just asking out of curiosity.

fourth: i've dug all over the place for themes but unfortunately i have yet to find any that i really like and the one i'm using now is the same one i've had since i got my pearl so i'm going a little crazy. i was hoping to get some links for girly themes since i'm not smart or patient enough to make my own.

if you have any info for me reply to my thread or email me at earthangel85@yahoo.com.

i appreciate any help i can get!

thanks, amanda
    as for the first, your looking for Pimp My Pearl: www.mobireport.com

2nd one is blinkberry, but if you want, go to
    options>screen/keyboard>LED coverage indicator> set it to ON. with blinkberry, you can actually set the colors you want.

3rd; try pulling out the battery, sometimes it helps. not much else to say besides it might be a corrupted file :\

4th: mobile.blackberry.com>Fun & Games>Themes>I ACCEPT>The second theme is a girly theme. Im a guy though, i dont know that many girly themes. just go through here for some more
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rl_themes.html

i know i repeated alot of the info skario said, sorry