Ok guys , i have a new laptop and it didnt come with microsoft office ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Wicked Pearl no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Looking for help and ideas

Advertisement

Ok guys , i have a new laptop and it didnt come with microsoft office or outlook . What is my best solution to getting a program to sync up with my pearl for contacts and calander functions ..

I really dont want to have to spend 340.00 on microsoft office just for outlook for my blackberry

HeLp !

thanks
    Robert C

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Looking for help and ideas

The student/education version is $149. You might want to take a look at that, I have this version. Also a few years ago I purchased Outlook as a stand alone product on eBay. It was like $40. As far as I know it was the real deal, but I'd be careful if you decided to go that route.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: Looking for help and ideas

Take a lookie at the RIM/Blackberry site to see what all the BB will sync with. I know it does Outlook and Lotus Notes, and there are others, I just don't know what they are. There may be one that's more economically practical.

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend the bucks. I don't use Micro$oft products unless I absolutely have to (at work, yuck!). Go Linux!