I am looking for an app that I can download via ota that will better ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Looking for better picture viewer

Advertisement

I am looking for an app that I can download via ota that will better manage my pics on my pearl. I tried out Berry Pix but that has to do with loading pics via the desktop pc. I just simply want an app that has more options than the simple way that pictures are viewed from the sd card on the berry itself. Can anyone recommend anything, or possibly provide a download link for such an app? Thanks in advance.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Looking for better picture viewer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Although the built-in viewer is a bit crude it is a great editor. Email yourdelf a hi-res image as an attachment and then view it on your Blackberry. Pan and zoom till you get the perfect picture. Next enhance it (that's why you emailed a "hi-res" image) and then save it with a new name. You now have a perfect photo for either impressing your friend or for use as a wallpaper.

Tada!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Ascendo Photos looks like a decent app...you could find the OTA link in the FAQ section of the program on the site.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

You can check out Splash Photo. I used them with my older Palm, no experience with them on a bb.

http://www.splashdata.com/splashphot...erry/index.htm