I'm a competetive Dart Player and I've been looking around for an Application which will ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jmc1972 no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for an App.

Advertisement

I'm a competetive Dart Player and I've been looking around for an Application which will keep score for all 01' and Cricket matches as well as show outs for 01. Does anyone know where I might find an app like this for the Pearl? I teach beginning players and would love to have something like this to show them possibilties other than those which I throw on a normal basis.

If there isn't one - is there anyone who might be interested in developing such an app? I can assist with the require information such as possible outs, etc.

Please let me know!!! I can be emailed at jmc1972@comcast.net.

Thanks!!!

John

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Looking for an App.

Sounds like a great idea. Ill pass this along to some developers I know, see what they think. I know there is a darts app, but doesnt keep score like you requested.

Let us know how it goes.

rchik no está en línea Stack level 1

i would love to see such an app, it will helps me to make a better decision when i'm playing darts since i'm a beginner on that as well.

jmc1972 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by rchik
    i would love to see such an app, it will helps me to make a better decision when i'm playing darts since i'm a beginner on that as well.
    That pretty much the main idea behind it - I teach beginners and I have my prefered outs, but it's not always the best. I've been playing competitively for the past 7 years and know what I can hit consistently.

On another interesting note - I had a set of Darts Custom made for me which are all within .006 grams of my playing weight. They are 90% Tungsten and 10% Nickel Alloy and are an absolute dream to play with. If you decide this game is for you and you find a set of darts which absolutely work for you I can give you the info on getting a set made. I've been playing with early 80's Eric Bristows and they are impossible to find so I sent a Barrel to the maker and he replicated a set for me.

Stick with it - it's a great game which can make you money at the larger opens!!!