Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

...For one of my yahoo accounts anyway. I have 2 (one for work,the other for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

No longer able to access yahoo email via PUSH

Advertisement

...For one of my yahoo accounts anyway. I have 2 (one for work,the other for personal) and the personal got the following message:

***This email account is no longer accessible by your BlackBerry handheld. This issue is likely caused by a recent change to the password used to access this account.

To resume receiving email from this address, login to your BlackBerry Internet Service account and verify the password is correct for this email account.***

I have not changed my pw so that can't be the problem. I signed on via yahoo.com and my pw was intact. I checked my info in my bb email setup and again the info is correct but it still says it could not process or verify and that there was an error. The bb guide was not useful as it only suggested I check my user info was correct. Help!

Re: No longer able to access yahoo email via PUSH

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~btw I searched the board and found nothing like my problem...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

DrSuha, you may want to try going in to "Set up Internet Email" and delete the address you were having trouble with, cold reboot, and then add it back in again to see if that works.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Still saying the same thing.

***An error occurred during e-mail account validation. Please check your information and try again. If the error persists please contact your e-mail account provider.***

No way will yahoo help me. And why is it only this acct?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I had that issue a while back with several AOL emails. I waited a few days, tried my fix in the last thread and it worked. How long have this been happending for?

For about 5 hours. So I should just wait it out until the weekend and then see if it goes back to normal?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I would give it at least 24 hours then try the fix again. Let us know if it remains.

I will. Thanks again for your help!

hknamja917 no está en línea Stack level 1

i just had the same problem today and i just went to the "set up internet email" option and validated my email account.

tmiguel10 no está en línea Stack level 2

Having yahoo issues too-

Quote Originally Posted by hknamja917
    i just had the same problem today and i just went to the "set up internet email" option and validated my email account.
    Really? At least I know it's not just me. But I haven't had the good fortune to get it back up yet...maybe by the weekend? I'm already starting to get texts from people asking why I am ignoring them.....

layand no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B7681C

Is your yahoo mail a free account or is it a mail plus or business mail account? If it is the free account, you have to access it through Y! to go (yahoo for mobile) Business Mail and Mail Plus will push through.

m82492 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layand View Post
    Is your yahoo mail a free account or is it a mail plus or business mail account? If it is the free account, you have to access it through Y! to go (yahoo for mobile) Business Mail and Mail Plus will push through.
    It's a free account through Yahoo but it worked flawlessly for 2 weeks. If I need a paid account wouldn't it have rejected me when I set it up?

m82492 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I deleted all accounts on the handheld. Turned in off and back on. Then added all accounts back in. Seems to be coming through fine now. I'd be interested in knowing if Yahoo free accounts are just giving me a free trial here or do they really push? They seemed to work fine to this point

GeeMrScience no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by m82492 View Post
    I deleted all accounts on the handheld. Turned in off and back on. Then added all accounts back in. Seems to be coming through fine now. I'd be interested in knowing if Yahoo free accounts are just giving me a free trial here or do they really push? They seemed to work fine to this point
    Well, you already answered what I was going to tell you. Same thing happened to one of my addy's, had to delete it and re add it back in to get it working.
    Been working without an issue for awhile now... Glad to hear it worked out for you
    King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast