Hi, i know how to lock a phone, but i hate it when someone calls ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iTzTeddy no está en línea Stack level 3

Locking Phone

Advertisement

Hi, i know how to lock a phone, but i hate it when someone calls me, and my phone is on lock, i answer it, and after im done my phone is unlocked again, so i gotta lock it again, is there an option where when i pick up someone's call and then hang up, it still remains lock until i press the unlock keys. I have a pearl.

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Locking Phone

What you can do is go to Options>Secruity Options>General Settings>and enable the password. You can make your password just one letter if you'd like, like the letter "q" or "c". Then set your secruity timeout to something small, and it'll automatically lock and require the password after the timeout.

SICKBOY no está en línea Stack level 2

or do a search for auto lock download the app and the screen will lock when your backlight times out without havin to set password
    Last edited by SICKBOY; 04-01-2007 at 01:27 AM.

uh can someone give me the website to a free lock to the pearl? i dont like the pearl pw thing

uh nvm i got the autolock, its not what i want, i want something to like when it is locked, and someone calls me, it automatically saids answer or ignore when i press answer the phone gets unlocked and when i ignore its unlock, i want something to when i click either of them and after i'm done it remains LOCKED. until i press the unlock keys to unlock it.

SICKBOY no está en línea Stack level 2

why? i mean if you use auto lock and set you delay short enough it can be very much like what your sayin to answer or ignore and incoming call the phone has to come out of a locked status

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

I switch the Camera button function to Lock the phone, (Options>Screen/Keyboard> Right side Con. Key. I don't use the camera much and find this works well. I just wish every time I change themes I didn't have to redo it LOL
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")