Ok, I got REAL impatient when I tried to send pictures I'd taken to my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

momranger no está en línea Stack level 1

Locked up email-sent too many pics

Advertisement

Ok, I got REAL impatient when I tried to send pictures I'd taken to my computer email account and now my BBPearl 8120 is locked up. When I say "Locked up", the cursor won't move and I can't click on anything. I keep getting a flashing snowman (I still have my Christmas theme up since I've not figured out how I got it in the first place so haven't been able to change it.) and have had 2 error messages both saying the same thing: Uncaught excetption: Application Net_rim_bb_messaging_app(70) is not responding: process terminated which is followed by an OK button which I hit and it takes FOREVER to recognize. I am assuming this means my phone is trying to self correct for the bonehead thing I did in trying to send too many pics at one time????My phone won't ring now...all phone calls are going into voice mail. I tried to send I think about 15 pictures separetely, but didn't wait for each one to send before I loaded up the next one.Yes, I've taken the battery out, but it hasn't helped.Someone please have mercy on this newbie and HELP!Thanks!momranger

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Locked up email-sent too many pics

Have you tried doing a battery pull?

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Have you done a backup of your info recently? In that case you can try a device wipe.

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

How long has it been hung up? My daughter did the same thing but after about 45 min I did a 15 min battery pull then put the battery back in. The phone started back up and 10 min later it was fine. Try leaving ur battery out for 15 min. Hope it helps. Lesa