I am trying to completely wipe my Blackberry Perl 8130. I had it, lost it, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mthompson179 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Locked out of my BB 8130...Don't know the Lock code

Advertisement

I am trying to completely wipe my Blackberry Perl 8130. I had it, lost it, replaced it, and now it has been returned to me with a new lock code that the "good samaritan" put on there. Is there a way to do this without help from my provider? (I hate trying to get through customer service menus)

Any help would be appreciated.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    If you attempt to gain acces 10 times (I believe) with the incorrect code, it wipes the berry. I stand to be corrected...
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    If you attempt to gain acces 10 times (I believe) with the incorrect code, it wipes the berry. I stand to be corrected...
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107
    You are correct SGZ. Go ahead and let the device do a wipe, unless there are files on it you cant live without. After it wipes, you will access to it again.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

mthompson179 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did that and it worked but I wanted to get rid of the Verizon programming too....is there a way to do that?

Thanks for the help!