Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This evening my husband called six local T-Moblie stores and found that only two of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Maggie no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Local T-Mobile Stores Without Pearl

Advertisement

This evening my husband called six local T-Moblie stores and found that only two of them will actually have the Pearl tomorrow morning. Two said that they would not have it until the 18th and another one said not until the 16th. What's up with that? And why can't we find the price anywhere official? Has anyone else had this experience?

tippndown no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3012D2AF

Re: Local T-Mobile Stores Without Pearl

The price will be $199.00 with a two year contract agreement full retail will probally cost around $299.00. Almost all stores should have the device stocked already and release them on September 12

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the price above is correct as per quite a few reputable sources... A lot of t-mobile stores/kiosks don't have a price because their computer won't give them a price until tomorrow at least that's what happened to me at 2 kiosks yesterday... Just wanted to verify the price from tmo store myself but no luck

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Maggie, Welcome to PinStack.
    Good luck on finding you the Pearl on the first day. My experience is that not all stores get theirs immediately, or all the ones they can get are already reserved for long time customers.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello Maggie, welcome to pinstack.com. Working in cell phones for many years I have learned that corporate stores are the first to get the new releases, indirect stores follow behind shortly. Hope this helps.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

To all that are able to get their hands on a Pearl today.....Congrats and enjoy. I'm sure everyone on the Stacks would love to hear your thoughts.

bready no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2446C5F4

I hope one of those people is me!

We will see though. The local store I am planning to goto seems to have new phones all the time, so perhaps I will get lucky.

BReady

bendite no está en línea Stack level 2

I was told it would be the 18th before they really started to become available. Our BB rep ordered 10 but didn't think he would see them today.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Waiting outside now. 10am EST, so 14 minutes thanks for the kind words Larry!

Maggie no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm on the West Coast, so I will be headed out to one of the stores at about 10am PST. If anyone has had any luck getting one I'd love to hear from your. I will be really disappointed if I can't get mine today.

Abouraya no está en línea Stack level 2

I went to my local store at 9am, here on the east coast. I saw the sexy pearl boxes sitting behind the counter. They cant sell them until they are activated in the system, at 9am West coast time. So 12 noon is when they will officially be able to sell them. So Im actually on my way out of the office to go grab one! Hope they dont give me another excuse when I get there. Will let you all know!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by Abouraya
    I went to my local store at 9am, here on the east coast. I saw the sexy pearl boxes sitting behind the counter. They cant sell them until they are activated in the system, at 9am West coast time. So 12 noon is when they will officially be able to sell them.
    This is what happened the day the 8700 was released on Tmobile also. It seemed as if the Detroit area was the first to get them logged in. Then more and more throughout the day they started popping up at different locations. Nashville wasn't able to sell them until about 3pm that afternoon.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I got mine. She had to override the price. But it was loaded. I paid 249, but wasn't eligible for the 50 mail in rebate for new suscribers, or those eligible for upgrades.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Hey Toddboy, was that an outright purchase price?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Here's what I am thinking...

I really HATE suretype, however I do want to get one of these things to play with.

Wondering if I should just go, pick one up, activate a 2nd line for it, and play with it until the full qwerty comes out, then just switch lines to the new one. Hmm...so many questions...

One plus would be that I would be able to get an unlock code for the full qwerty as soon as I purchased it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast