Ok so I bought a 1gb microsd card and uploaded my music. tried to listen ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

quietstormx1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Listening to music

Advertisement

Ok so I bought a 1gb microsd card and uploaded my music. tried to listen to it with headphones to discover the 2.5mm jack i didnt realize was there. went today to get the adapter to hook up 3.5mm headphones and only one side of the headphones works. is there something im missing? anyone wanna help?

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Re: Listening to music

the device capability of playing music with that one is limited to only mono (single channel)

G21SF no está en línea Stack level 1

Cheapy adapters from Radio Shack aren't reliable, so try to avoid those. If anything, try and stick with OEM factory stereo headphones. The one I have from Cingular was made to be used with the 8100 Pearl (and other phones with 2.5mm audio jacks). The sound quality out of those are very good.

They're a bit pricey, but you can find them on eBay for much cheaper. And if you do find 2.5mm stereo headphones on eBay, be weary of those generic white "ipod" looking ones. They're extremely cheapy pieces of junk that'll stop working within two or three weeks.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Smile Re: Listening to music

Quote Originally Posted by G21SF View Post
    Cheapy adapters from Radio Shack aren't reliable, so try to avoid those. If anything, try and stick with OEM factory stereo headphones. The one I have from Cingular was made to be used with the 8100 Pearl (and other phones with 2.5mm audio jacks). The sound quality out of those are very good.

They're a bit pricey, but you can find them on eBay for much cheaper. And if you do find 2.5mm stereo headphones on eBay, be weary of those generic white "ipod" looking ones. They're extremely cheapy pieces of junk that'll stop working within two or three weeks.
    Ditto on the Cingy headsets they were like 25$ but well worth it for stereo sound enjoyment!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Follow-up question: I discovered a problem when trying to use headphones with OS .64. What OS version works?