Sometimes I have to manually reset the led indicator function on my pearl because it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

allbus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CB9AF

Led

Advertisement

Sometimes I have to manually reset the led indicator function on my pearl because it doesn't blink or light up. Even though I have the LED indicator set to on, there are times that the LED doesn't light up. Does anyone else have this problem?

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Led

Quote Originally Posted by allbus
    Sometimes I have to manually reset the led indicator function on my pearl because it doesn't blink or light up. Even though I have the LED indicator set to on, there are times that the LED doesn't light up. Does anyone else have this problem?
    thats odd never had that problem. have you tried doing a reset or a battery pull

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

I have had that problem on occasion myself. I have to turn the phone off or connect it to the charger to get it back on again. If I receive a message, then the light will start to blink again.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I actually have the opposite problem....the LED light won't stop flashing and I have to do a battery pull to get it to stop. Annoying lol.

asherz426 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same exact problem from time to time and I don't know why it does it. I have tried to do a battery pull. I have taken out my sim card too. After I do that and it reloads my LED works just fine but at times I do have to manually reset it.

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

I've had the problem of the led not stopping but I would do a battery pull could your problem be maybe because of a 3rd party app I know there's a program that changes led color and speed ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~