Sadly I say I am leaving the blackberry family, I'm on my 4th pearl its ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489

leaving the blackberry family

Advertisement

Sadly I say I am leaving the blackberry family, I'm on my 4th pearl its not acting right powering off and on on its on, wireless turning on and off getting stuck in gsm switching to Cingular on its on, (I'm not leaving tmo the device it self keeps selecting Cingular as the network I have it set to manual still does it) so I got a email from rim after being forwarded there by tmo data support, RIM did what they could sent me back to tmo were the rep told me I could either yet another pearl or get somethin else, so I decided how bout I get somethin else to hold me over till the 8820 or 9000 or whatever the number is comes out then ill be back.

Ps I will still come on the stacks to lend help were I can and ask questions

Take care all
    STILL THE KING

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: leaving the blackberry family

Just wasn't your luck to have a pearl. Better luck next time, sorry to hear about the mess!!!!!!

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

the 8800 will probably be released in the next two weeks

BTW: T-mobile has free roaming with Cingular, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything with Cingular as your provider even if you have T-mobile. (Depending on your plan)

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Good luck with your new phone.