I found this battery - http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search its an 1800mAH battery and I think the standard ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

getsumbaby no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EEACCF

Larger battery

Advertisement

I found this battery - http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search
    its an 1800mAH battery and I think the standard is 900mAH.

Has anybody tried it? Is it worth getting? I'm having to charge my Pearl every night!

Ed

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Larger battery

I have not used it Getsumbaby. Does it have the same dimensions as the standard battery? If not, I believe you'll need a different back cover with the larger battery.

getsumbaby no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EEACCF

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'll have to check that out. $57 doesn't seem that bad for a battery that's twice the size.

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

seidio has some extended batteries you might want to check out before buying that one. they also come with the new phone backs so they fit.

1250mah (w/ new back) - $39.95
    2400mah (w/ new back) - $49.95

shayne63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20E0D453

Any comments on those two batteries you mentioned , doesn't look like you'll be able to use the case anymore. How bout the camera and the mirror and speaker. I don't think its that great. What do you guys think.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

depends on the case. i think you would still be able to use the OEM skin with a holster with it. some cases, you might still be able to use with the 1250, maybe not the 2400 though. and seidio makes case to fit. but i've never used either, so i have no comments on the usage. i know there is a thread around here somewhere about a review on them, though.

Review: New Seidio 1250mAh slim extended battery!
    Review 1250 mAh and Rubber case from Seidio

the camera hole and mirror are still there on the new back side. the speaker is supposed to sound better with the cutout they put there as well. a lot of people have modded there door so that there is a hole there anyways. but again, haven't tried.

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

i have the 2400mah its adds alot more bulk to it but the battery lasts about 3-5 days depending on usage but i usually only use it on long trips where i know im going to use my phone alot