When I try to reply to a text message it is really laggy for the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bacterium no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204A98FA

laggy text messages

Advertisement

When I try to reply to a text message it is really laggy for the first 40-50 characters or so, and if I type too fast it gets all jumbled up. After that though, it keeps up just fine. Also, whenever I write a new text it works just fine..

I have 39mb of device memory free and a gig SD card. I have only the default apps running. Sometimes doing a battery pull seems to work for awhile, but I was wondering if there is a more permenant solution?

Any help is greatly appreciated..

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: laggy text messagea

good question! mine seems to lag when i'm receiving something at the time i'm trying to type or when someone is sending me a message the same i'm typing, i.e. in bb messenger.

welcome to the stacks bacterium! hope you find this place useful!

ceekay84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e4e4b8

Re: laggy text messagea

Quote Originally Posted by bacterium
    When I try to reply to a text message it is really laggy for the first 40-50 characters or so, and if I type too fast it gets all jumbled up. After that though, it keeps up just fine. Also, whenever I write a new text it works just fine..

Any help is greatly appreciated..
    What OS version do you have? I'm pretty sure if you download the latest OS, the lag will gone once and for all.

CK

bacterium no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204A98FA

Re: laggy text messages

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ oh, hm. I'm running 4.2.0.64 right now. And my computer is...out of order right now, and hp is getting on my bad side, but that's a different story.

Maybe I can do the update on a friend's machine.

Thanks!