is it just me or do you guys have to take out the battery after ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dellaaaa no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E202C5

lagging ..

Advertisement

is it just me or do you guys have to take out the battery after like a day or two because your pearl is acting up? gRrRrRr if not TELL ME ! because i might have to trade this thing in again. geessshhhh !
    <3`dellaaaa

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: lagging ..

You shouldn't have to, I just pulled my battery cuz Opera Mini locked up. Other than that I don't think I've pulled it for like a week or two.

It does really depend on which OS you're running though. Older ones have a few bugs in them.

When is your pearl lagging?

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

what helps me is clear the call log and message history, sent and recieved messages, u might have to go into the options to show the sent messages. the open up your internet browser and go to the settings and clear the history and cookies. then hold the shift button and type LGLG. this will bring up an error log on the BB. hit the menu button and go to clear log. after you are done, go back to the home screen and do a battery pull. your BB should be tolerable ater that. there is a third party app out that i have called softreset. its just like pulling the battery w/o actually pulling it. i have a hard case on my BB and its a pain to take off to pul the battery. I run through these steps about once a week. its the general maintenace for a BB. just like deleting the cookies and temp internet files on a computer, but for the BB.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

my phone is usually ok but once in a while it runs extremely slow. I notice that it usually happens if I have low service and I drop a PTT call (for example), then the phone runs painfully slow and I need to reset it.

otherwise, its fine most of the time
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....