I wanted one.but got the pearl instead.I posted a thread on a sidekick forum about ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

i know this for blackberrys. just wanna talk about the sidekick 3

Advertisement

I wanted one.but got the pearl instead.I posted a thread on a sidekick forum about the pearl and how it was so much better.they were pretty much b****** about it. And told me that I was obsessedWith the sidekick,lol I'm gonna say I was, but I got the pearl and think it is much better.I'll get you the link to the forum for yall.6ist thought I would put that put there?

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    http://www.hiptop3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8119#8119

That's the forum link.I really didn't mean it when I said I wanted the sidekick instead(promise).

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3
    In my opinion if you compare the two forums (BB and SK) Sidekick users tend to be a lot more sensitive. /shrug maybe it's the age group..or they're just tired of people bashing the SK3. Really though..who cares? It all depends on the person.
    I switched from SK3 to Pearl in September and I haven't regretted it. Pearl is by far the best phone I've ever had!

LLPRODENT no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b2227d
    sk3 and bb i got a 8703e and i love the evdo
    IF U JUS GOT A NEW SPRINT/NEXTEL
    ACCOUNT AND WANT A 25$$
    VISA PM ME OR PIN ME
    A.S.A.P SOON
    FOR REALZ

sbinder no está en línea Stack level 2
    My wife has the sk3 and I have the pearl so I have experience with both of them. Although the sk3 is a good device it doesn't even compare to the pearl. The screen resolution on the sk3 is terrible compared to the pearl

berrygrl87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E21FD8
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I agree with all of you. I loved my sk3 and the hiptop forum but once I got my pearl.I never regreted it.I'm still new to BB but I'm trying to get the gang of it. I do have to admit that the hiptop forum isn't that bad due to age groups cuz when I came in PinStack I realize it is more vast and ages vary. Not that its a bad thing cuz diversity is great. But I love my pearl and I can honestly say that its better than sk3!

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3
    Why even bring this kiddie noncense here?