Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Any good deals on 2GBs? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #16
    plucks's Avatar
    plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Advertisement



    Any good deals on 2GBs?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #17
    Abrcrmbskier's Avatar
    Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F
    Posts
    234

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Quote Originally Posted by plucks
    Any good deals on 2GBs?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I got mine at BestBuy for around 80ish ..maybe 75 with a mail in rebate..scandisk of course-Aber

  3. #18
    theroadkill's Avatar
    theroadkill no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    UponRqst
    Posts
    56

    Arrow Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Quote Originally Posted by plucks
    Any good deals on 2GBs?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    While I just ordered a 1gb from Meritline, I have seen 2gb running $40 or $50 I think.. just run a price engine search on 2gb micro sd and it should come up with some good hits..

  4. #19
    moses2628's Avatar
    moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd


  5. #20
    furrbrain's Avatar
    furrbrain no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    23E4F98B
    Posts
    85

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin18T
    I can't believe that Radio Shack is asking 8x as much for the same item as the online retailers. Crazy.
    That's a tradition at RS. They're more like the convenience store down the street. That can of veggies at the Supermarket that's 49 cents is $1.59 at the convenience store. If it's 8pm and you need that memory card or cord or whatever NOW then the Shack is where you go. If you can wait a week or so then online is where it's at.

  6. #21
    nitrag's Avatar
    nitrag no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    NewEgg...$15.98 shipped

  7. #22
    plucks's Avatar
    plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Will this 2GB work?
    http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/Br...35&name=A-DATA

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  8. #23
    plucks's Avatar
    plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    ^ for somereason this link didnt work out^

    i will post a new one in a new thread

  9. #24
    luislyricz's Avatar
    luislyricz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    UPDATE!!!!!! memory cards rcvd today working perfect 10.95 free shipping!!!

  10. #25
    theroadkill's Avatar
    theroadkill no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    UponRqst
    Posts
    56

    Arrow Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Note: I received mine yesterday

  11. #26
    tgeekb's Avatar
    tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Posts
    669

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    I got mine today and it works great so far. Nice deal!

  12. #27
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb
    I got mine today and it works great so far. Nice deal!
    likewise. fastest shipping ever, too. and free!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  13. #28
    big sev's Avatar
    big sev no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24266cd3
    Posts
    62

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Me to, great deal. good find man thanks

  14. #29
    plucks's Avatar
    plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Mine showed up yesterday too

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #30
    laydeejj's Avatar
    laydeejj no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33

    Re: Kingston 1gb Micro Sd

    Ordered Mine Today!! Cant Wait =]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •