Results 1 to 13 of 13

I was going through my photos tonight and decided to make a bunch of wallpapers ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    torgerson's Avatar
    torgerson no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36

    Lightbulb Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Advertisement



    I was going through my photos tonight and decided to make a bunch of wallpapers for my device. No reason to keep them locked up, i decided to post them to Flickr.

    Go here to see them.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/torgers...7594513554454/

    If you want to do this from your mobile device, just try using the mobile flickr site. (I think you need to be signed in, not sure) I just searched for my tags of 8100 and wallpaper.

    http://m.flickr.com/search/?q=8100+wallpaper&m=tags

    Have fun, hope some are at least interesting. (and yes, I am sure some are horrible for readability)

  2. #2
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    some tremendous pictures there, torgerson. thanks!
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  3. #3
    mrcsbrooks's Avatar
    mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    Posts
    400

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Thanks!! I like the spider web 1!!!

  4. #4
    dts51's Avatar
    dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Posts
    346

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    nice shots!

  5. #5
    moses2628's Avatar
    moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Spider one is awesome

  6. #6
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Hey thanks, u can also post this link in the "8100 Wallpapers" thread

  7. #7
    COJO 24's Avatar
    COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8
    Posts
    724

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Well since I've been following peterbabiy all night I might as well post here too. Thanks for the pics. I also like the spider web one.

    COJO 24

  8. #8
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by COJO 24
    Well since I've been following peterbabiy all night I might as well post here too. Thanks for the pics. I also like the spider web one.

    COJO 24
    LOL I finally got of work and stuff, decided to give a visit my good old friends, pinstackers

  9. #9
    COJO 24's Avatar
    COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8
    Posts
    724

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    LOL, I've been doing stuff all week and haven't really had alot of time to get on so I'm going to be on here for a while tonight.

    COJO 24

  10. #10
    chadsteruw's Avatar
    chadsteruw no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    very nice! are you from Seattle? i noticed some Seattle-ish pics

  11. #11
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    I dont know bout him, but I am

  12. #12
    cp6169's Avatar
    cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Posts
    14,661

  13. #13
    torgerson's Avatar
    torgerson no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Killing time and made a slough of wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by chadsteruw
    very nice! are you from Seattle? i noticed some Seattle-ish pics
    Yes, i actually work in Bellevue, but live in Stanwood (Camano Island area).

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •