I have had my pearl for a week and 2 day now and i love ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bustinstugot no está en línea Stack level 2

keeps sending the same emails

Advertisement

I have had my pearl for a week and 2 day now and i love everything about it. Today for some reason a problem has started. I woke up this morning and i got 3 new emails in my yahoo email address. I deleted the emails. 15 minutes later the same 3 were sent. I delete the emails again. 15 minutes later the emails are sent again and so on and so on. I've done this about 10 times already today. What is the problem here exactly? is it my phone? is it t mobile? is it my yahoo account? Im not sure if i should call customer support or not. Let me know what you guys think. Oh yeah i forgot ... the weirdest part about this is my yahoo email address .. is basically sending an email to itself. so i open up the email and its blank and it says its sent by my own email. weird right. let me know guys.. thanks

Re: keeps sending the same emails

now i just checked my email on my laptop at yahoo.... and i have about 7 new messages sent as early as this morning and none of them have been pushed to my pearl... whats going on here guys? I think this might be a t mobile problem.

hypnotiq510 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF1A95

I'm sorry but im having trouble reading your posts.

Did you delete your emails on your blackberry or your yahoo account?

ok sorry..... i would delete them on my pearl... then 15 min later the same emails keep getting sent over.
    i then checked my yahoo account online on my laptop.. and i have messages that are not being pushed to my black berry. is this a t mobile problem?
    my aol emails are also not being pushed over to my black berry... i don't know what to do

PIN/ID
    23DF1A95

Any filters set-up? Try tweaking some to let your emails come through.

Im thinking this is a problem with yahoo and aol

Oh and I've heard that if you send an email to yourself, that will cause all your over-due emails to be sent. I haven't tried it myself, but just a suggestion.

Keep us up to date if you fix the problem.

i just got off the phone with a black berry representative and she claims that i am not the only one having this problem. She says she has the pearl too and her emails are messed up but i'm sure they tell them to say that. She claims that they are doing maintenance and its all messed up and it should all be fixed by tomorrow. She heard if you shut the phone off and turn it back on so it can reconnect with the nextwork that it sometimes fixes the problems. I tried it and its still not working too great but some of my emails are getting through now compared to none at all before... i'll keep you posted.

PIN/ID
    23DF1A95

Good idea by calling them.

If enough people keep calling them, I'm sure they'll do something about this. Maybe even get in contact with Yahoo themselves and work on this problem together.