i have my blackberry set up with my school email and it had been going ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

unionjack no está en línea Stack level 2

i keep reciving old messages from 2006 that i deleted months ago??????????

Advertisement

i have my blackberry set up with my school email and it had been going great until a couple of weeks ago when i started to recive hundreds of old emails that i had deleted. these emails are popping up as if they are brand new emails but they are mostly from 2006 which is realy confusing me. if anyone can help me that would be great. thank you.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Re: i keep reciving old messages from 2006 that i deleted months ago??????????

Quote Originally Posted by unionjack
    i have my blackberry set up with my school email and it had been going great until a couple of weeks ago when i started to recive hundreds of old emails that i had deleted. these emails are popping up as if they are brand new emails but they are mostly from 2006 which is realy confusing me. if anyone can help me that would be great. thank you.

Did you delete the mails only on the BB? Or also on the server? Perhaps someone restore an old backup on the server and the BB indetify them as new ones.

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery