I just hoy my books today and tried to install jivetalk and im plus. But ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

just hoy my books

Advertisement

I just hoy my books today and tried to install jivetalk and im plus. But with both apps and the google msgr I get an error that says its unable to load because of top many apps loaded. Anyone know what that is? Thanks

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

Re: just hoy my books

Sorry that title was supposed to read I just got my books. I'm still getting used to ytoung on my pearl ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by enriquemellado
    Sorry that title was supposed to read I just got my books. I'm still getting used to ytoung on my pearl ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    guessing that should say "typing". to answer the question we need to ask you a question. How much free space do you have on your BB? to find out go to Options / Status, or you can type EACE while holding down the ALT key the whole time, when you release it, it will show you a help screen that has the info.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you probably have too many .cod files. Even with available memory you still can have too many cod files. Regardless, the solution is the same - ya gotta delete something to make room for the next app.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

here's a problem. one of his threads says "too many apps loaded", his other thread says "too many apps running"
    need to find out which one.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!