So...I just spoke to the wifey and she says the crackberry gets on her nerves ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Just how bad is your relationship affected by the CRACKBERRY?!?!

Advertisement

So...I just spoke to the wifey and she says the crackberry gets on her nerves on a scale of 1-10 it's a 4!
    But she said if it wasn't so expensive she would just throw it out the window from the 2nd floor...
    Thanks
    You can add me if you want lol...CRACKBERRY!
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Just how bad is your relationship affected by the CRACKBERRY?!?!

My dood gets mildly irritated by my crackberry-ing but he loves me and was the one that told me to get it. I try to not berry while eating a meal or talking though. I think he gets the most irritated when I berry while we are taking a drive (which we do every day). We live in a beautiful area and he says...look up and see the world. He he He does have a point.

~Amie~

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Smile Re: Just how bad is your relationship affected by the CRACKBERRY?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicated
    So...I just spoke to the wifey and she says the crackberry gets on her nerves on a scale of 1-10 it's a 4!
    But she said if it wasn't so expensive she would just throw it out the window from the 2nd floor...
    Thanks
    You can add me if you want lol...CRACKBERRY!
    Am no longer with the one that had major issues with my baby (my blackberry) -- but I used to get comments like ---> "who you texting, all the time?" or "I wonder what kind of withdrawal you would go through if you lost that thing", or even "if you don't put that down...." hahhahhaha

maybe those are a few of the subconscious reasons as to why I'm single now .. huh? hahahahahah