Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is there a less expensive alternative to the Seido launcher holster? I definitely want a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Just got the new In case holster from Seido

Advertisement

Is there a less expensive alternative to the Seido launcher holster? I definitely want a holster with the sleep magnet and the phone facing in the holster.

gtox no está en línea Stack level 2

The Seido Clips are okay but but once the click part of the swivel breaks the holder will start to swing freely. I hope they fix that soon.

Looks like you got a nice house...

I found a cheap Case for the pear, believe it or not its an eye glass case. I keep my pearl in my eye glass case, and no one really suspectst that a phone is even in there.

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3

I bought the leather pocket from Blackberry. It looked like just what I wanted. Too bad I I ordered it and never even received it. Ordered it on June 20 and it said it was supposed to take 5-8 days. July 12th came around and still hadn't even heard that it was shipped. I got my money back because I didn't want it anymore since my Pearl was already all scratched up while waiting for it. Its a shame, because it looked like a nice product.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

I just ordered this one from Siedio. Haven't received it yet... comes with the sleeper function, and uses a magnet to close, rather then a snap.

If anyone is interested, I'll review it once it comes in.

Jsex no está en línea Stack level 2

i have an aluminum one i bought it off ebay, it works well but i have a feeling the hinge won't last long, i only payed 6 bucks with shipping so even if i get 4 months out of it im fine. the case has taken a beating from my keys so its doing its job protecting my pearl...althought it is hard to text/write emails in it, so i take it out for that... just dont leave your pearl on top of a car, while using a coat hanger to open the door.. i opened my friends door and my pearl went flying and i was in text mode...no major damage so yay

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by gtox
    The Seido Clips are okay but but once the click part of the swivel breaks the holder will start to swing freely. I hope they fix that soon.
    We did see some customers having problems with this so we competely redesigned the swivel to address this issue. Please contact customer service for a replacement.

Thanks,

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

I am still thinking about picking up the Seidio swivel clip holster for my Pearl. I heard mixed reviews about it. Please post your feedback about this holster. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We did see some customers having problems with this so we competely redesigned the swivel to address this issue. Please contact customer service for a replacement.

Thanks,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12