Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Maybe it just too small for my hands but it it has managesd to slip ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

husalah5150 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just got My Pearl a week and 1/2 ago and already dropped the phone

Advertisement

Maybe it just too small for my hands but it it has managesd to slip out of them a couple of times since i ve got it. Other than that i love it: ).I now have a nice chip on the top ,near the speaker phone andunderneathe the keypad. Anyone know where i can get a replacement front cover for the pearl , is it something that can be switched out?

Anyone else with chips and scratches and what did you do about it?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by husalah5150

Anyone else with chips and scratches and what did you do about it?
    I leave 'em...Gives ur phone character...Battle scars baby! Unless of course it happens to the screen which would suck...Had that happen on a 7105 and it drove me nuts because it effected the view of the screen.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Well at least you have an insurance.. do you?

husalah5150 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I meant to post this in pearl 8100 forum or i thought i did, might have been moved. anyways no i dont have insurance is it too late to get it ?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    i wouldnt worry about it your just waisting money over a little nick at the top of the case

bill-lindley no está en línea Stack level 1
    You may want to check with a neurologist and see if you have a neurological disorder. I drop stuff all the time when I think I have a good grip on it. Come to find out, I have degenerative disk disease and it affects my grip.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Agghh! I've dropped my baby Pearl a number of times. (fell out of my shirt pocket when I bent down once or twice) - she's a sturdy lil puppy actually. I agree with battle scar comment - hehe
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BB_KC_Boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2079E897
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my 7105 has a few scars but the chicks dig scars. And they are not big ones blackberry did good on the improvements from the 7100 to the 7105

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hahah yup chick digs scars.

jmanextel no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400719A2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i did the same on my 7520, dropped it and it flew accross the parkinglot. Have not got it fixed yet either. You might try a local service dealer. A lot of times they have face plates on the shelf for repairs. Hopefully they got one for the pearl, that's if you can't deal with it.

sbinder no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can add insurance within the first 14 days. When you call to add, do NOT tell them the handset has damaged already or they won't add it

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I dont think its worth going through insurance for a nick at the top. Just wait a few weeks, i gaurantee someone will come out with a Clear/black, Blue, red whatever color replacement case for it. Just have to give it time. OR call RIM up and ask them for replacement parts if you really want a new case.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

pearlberry27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I've contimplated calling rim, dropped the pearl out my my shirt pocket like the guy above a few times and off a 3rd story balcony onto gravel once, ive only got nicks on the corners on the chrome, and I'm missing a black square that goes next to the chrome bar ontop (opposite side of the mute button, I flipped and contacted bbrepair.com but they don't have replacement housings for the 8100 just yet, they are going to contact me when they do, I'm just glad the screen is still good

HTTmd no está en línea Stack level 1
    I dropped my Pearl and then accidently kicked it across floor. I screamed like a little girl, which I am not. It left a nick in that fake chrome piece on top of the phone. (What is that thing?)
    The only thing to do is to protect your phone from the next drop. I ordered the screen guard from Seidio, and got a generic-but-awesome holster at the mall. I should have done this as soon as I got my phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rob2246 no está en línea Stack level 1

Crystal case

Hi I got this from Sedio and it protects the Pearl pretty good. I also put a screen saver on it since the scren is unprotected.

Check out sedioonline.com search for blackberry and check for crystal case , it comes in clear,smoke and pink.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast