Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by gopeder99 where does it say media card? i dont see it on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gopeder99 View Post
    where does it say media card? i dont see it on there, i have the phone hooked up
    the way i told you to put in the .JAD file you can do the saem with music i heard from alot of people that it was alot better

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    give me a minute, I'm going to go into my roxi so I can tell you exactly what to do.

Ok, I am on and my phone is hooked up to Roxio. Now, you do have a media card in your phone with memory left on it I hope. Down on the bottom box left. You have your Blackberry and your phone pin and it says device memory in brackets and then subfolders underneath it. Then under that you have Blackberry and your device and pin and it says Media Card in brackets. Go and click on that and it will bring up the blackberry folder and then click that and it will bring up the subfolders. Now you go to the top box and up left click on my music or wherever you put your music file, hopefully in MP3 and you click on that file and drag it into your music folder. It will ask if you want to optimize it or not. I do, but that is up to you. Then that's it. Try that.

gopeder99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    im looking at the roxio media manager, i have the little icon in the bottom corner clicked of the little phone that says my devices, it says blackberry 8100 pin, then next to that it says device memory, under that it has 4 folders.. music, pictures,ringtones, videos. thats it, nothing else

I dont see anything that says media card i have 1.6gb free on the card
    Last edited by gopeder99; 05-30-2008 at 12:34 AM.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    do you have mass storage enabled on the phone

yes on the phone i have media card support on and i have auto enable mass storage as yes

Not sure why it's not coming up for you. Maybe unplug and go to otions/media card and hit menu and reformat your media card. Then plug back in and see if it comes up.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i tried that too, i tried formatting, removing and installing it, it says media card format successful, but stil dosnt work?

Then I don't know what else to try. Sorry I couldn't help.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gopeder99 View Post
    i tried that too, i tried formatting, removing and installing it, it says media card format successful, but stil dosnt work?
    that is why i hate using ROXIO just plug you 8100 to your USB and open up your folder under Removalbe disk: and find the music that you want and send it on your music folderjust for now and later on ill try to find the answer for you

there is no removble device, i go to my computer and all it says is mobile device, and if i click that and try to drag music into it it dosnt go in

junior30469 no está en línea Stack level 1

i just got a blackberry 8100

hello what is the unlock code for my 8100 blackberry i cant find it free if could please help thanks it is a t mobile phone and i need to put i diff sim card in it
    Last edited by junior30469; 05-30-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by junior30469 View Post
    hello what is the unlock code for my 8100 blackberry i cant find it free if could please help thanks it is a t mobile phone and i need to put i diff sim card in it
    you mean like when you turn on your phone it tell you to put in your pin code?
    cause i got that and i had to go to my wireless provider (AT&T) to change it and later on i just exchanged it b/c i was having problems with that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12