okay so i have a bb pearl 8100 and have had it for some time ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

n8vwsutkd no está en línea Stack level 1

just getting to know my phone better.

Advertisement

okay so i have a bb pearl 8100 and have had it for some time now. i have been able to figure most of this phone out but would like to know more. is there any sites or anyone that can help me with this? i have figured out how to get a couple of movies onto my phone but would like to know if there are any sites out there that have movies i can get that doesnt cost anything? or an easy way to get movies on the phone, and if it is possible to get the movie to play on full screen. i will have to think about what else i wanted to know. thanks if anyone can help.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Click on "Guides" at the top of the page. More information than you can look at in a short period of time!

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to guides and keep posting threads we all will be happy to help. Just ask away!
    We were all new once!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    You can go to tinytube.net. It's like youtube so they won't be like full length movies but it's a pretty cool site

a few questions again.

okay so thanks very much for those who are helping us newbies with our blackberries. so. my next question about getting to know my phone. are there any sites that have free games? or somewhere where i can get games on this site that have details about the game because most seem to only have a brief discription of the game and no pictures of the game?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    You can download free games right Here
    at PinStack
    and find out everything else you need as well.

Welcome to the Stacks! ~

super video

okay so i installed the super encoder for movies and such. im still new so how do i use it to get the movie onto my bb pearl 8100. i used it to encode a movie now i dont know how to get it to my bb (well i know the bb desktop manager) but i cant get it to play. how do i get the new encoded movie to play? and how do i convert all of them into one file? i have used the seabyrd one to get a few movies but it doesnt encode just any movie? but they are in one file and the "super" encoder i downloaded just encoded a bunch of smaller files. please helpif any of this makes sense.! thanks