Ok, i've been searching the forums and have tried what i can to free up ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

wellsmanfu no está en línea Stack level 1

Just can't figure out the memory problem

Advertisement

Ok, i've been searching the forums and have tried what i can to free up memory on my Pearl 8130 for Sprint. I went through the phone application menu and deleted all the extra stuff i can and will be to about 17 mb free space, but will go down to about 10 -12 in about a day.

I tried the tip that has been posted numerous times about using the app loader and deleting stuff that way. Whenever i try this, the program only looks at my java configuration and never my system configuration. When it's done looking at that it only shows me 4 programs, sprint tv, music store, google maps and on demand. I want to keep these, but i know theres other stuff in there that i can get rid of.

I also went in and downloaded the same os that i have now and deleted the vendor.xls file, still not letting me do anything.

Am i not doing something right? Any suggestions? I can usually fix this stuff, but this is my first blackberry, so i'm lost.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Just can't figure out the memory problem

try holding ALT and press L,G,L,G from your home screen and clear log, that will clear some space!!! other than that try clearing your browser history and cache. other that that im not sure
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Just can't figure out the memory problem

This thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html
    will help you free up some memory as well.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide