Hi, I mistakenly took picture in mass encryption mode. now i am not able to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mehta_rakesh no está en línea Stack level 1

Question .jpg.rem

Advertisement

Hi,
    I mistakenly took picture in mass encryption mode. now i am not able to open that pic in my desktop..
    I put all the settings back to normal, still i have same problem of opening the .jpg.rem file on desktop..

Can any one help me on this.....if any one have any idea please do let me know...

Thanks in advance..

rakesh

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: .jpg.rem

easiest way to get them to normal jpeg...is to e-mail them to yourself from your phone...then when you get to you home computer just download them from your e-mail...they will be pure jpeg ready for alterations in photoshop or to be posted as is...hope this helps

mehta_rakesh no está en línea Stack level 1

But i do not have data plan with this. Can you give me another alternative please.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by mehta_rakesh
    But i do not have data plan with this. Can you give me another alternative please.
    Does it pull up in DM on the PC and just not open? If so try editing the name and deleting the .rem . Not sure if it will work but that is what RIM suggested.