Hello all, I'm new here just bought my Pearl 8100 a few days ago and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iceyy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247D7196

jmirc auth question + intro :D

Advertisement

Hello all, I'm new here just bought my Pearl 8100 a few days ago and I love it. Just don't really enjoy the thing freezing on me but I've made peace with that.

Anyways I tried to join my usual irc server, irc.us.gamesurge.net, all is well and I'm happy I got connected resolving my open tunnel issue. However the channel that I own is invite only.

I've searched for this everywhere on this site and on the internet, couldn't find it.
    How do I auth on my BB? I've tried Message, Query, I even talked to the server with my auth info "/authserv auth username password" but then it says unknown command. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Welcome to the wonderful world of the Blackberry and the Stacks -- a great resource area!

I can't offer any suggestions on your problem, but if your Pearl is new and constantly freezing, I would take it back for an exchange -- I had a Pearl before I switched to a Curve, and neither has *ever* froze.

iceyy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247D7196
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank you for the welcome glad to be here. Its not freezing anymore it seems fine now. I figured out the solution to my question.

My BB has frozen a few times well not really frozen just super long waiting time especially while trying to look at pics it would just stay on the screen showing me the loading icon over and over. Thankfully it hasn't done that in 2 days.