Hello everyone, I'm trying to install JL_Cmder to wipe my blackberry, but I can't even ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cschwatk no está en línea Stack level 1

JL_Cmder v1.9.0

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install JL_Cmder to wipe my blackberry, but I can't even get the program to install :-) -- I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit...that's why huh? Is there any other program I can use to wipe it? I've tried using all the variations of DM...I even tried to install the developer kit but I can't get that to install either...same reason I would imagine.

Anyone gone through this with Vista before?

Thanks!

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Vista is a strange critter. Many call it "Hasta la Vista", because they remove it and put XP on their machine.

Many software programs are not compatible with Vista. Try JavaLoader to see if it will work.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...7&d=1149738115

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Oh god the dreaded Vista.....off the subject, my buddy just installed Adobe CS3 Suite on his machine (running Vista) and it crashed..LOL!! the computer ain't but one month old.

Well good link either way ma077146

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Micro$oft is pushing Vista onto computer manufacturers, and hence onto the public. If you go to Dell's site, find a machine and look at the difference in price between Vista OS and XP. Sometimes as much as $200.00 cheaper to buy Vista.

Many folks buy the cheaper machine, format the hard drive, and load XP onto it from backup CD's of their previous computer.

I got lucky and found a returned unit at Dell with XP Pro at a price less than the new machine with Visa, so I bought it right then.

My friend just bought a Toshiba demo from Office Depot with a 250G drive, and all the goodies. It has Vista, and he can't find software that he used on his old machine that is compatible with Vista.

cschwatk no está en línea Stack level 1

Vista!

I have a 64 bit processors...so the support really speeds up my computer...but things like this don't seem to be compatible :-( --- no dice on JavaLoader argh...

I bought a new blackberry 8110, but it would be great to get this baby up and running again if possible. The thing is I'm not even sure JavaLoader or JL would do any good...

Dead BB post here...http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=70904

I think it can be revived by someone...probably throw her up on Ebay.

It's this damn BB addiction...I need to kick it!

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by cschwatk View Post

It's this damn BB addiction...I need to kick it!
    Sooner or later, you'll need to face reality, and embrace your symbiotic relationship with your Berry. You can't organize and manipulate your schedule and personal information without your Berry, and your Berry needs you to enter and edit data, and respond to it's loving reminders of appointment, new messages, etc.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Why are you trying to wipe it?

nadeemi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Dear Guys is there any one have installer of JL_Cmder v1.9.0

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by nadeemi View Post
    Dear Guys is there any one have installer of JL_Cmder v1.9.0
    You can find that Here