Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got it downloaded, I realized the Blackberry site didn't like FireFox. I found the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

onelove5683 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: JiveTalk No Allowing Me To Send Files

Advertisement

I got it downloaded, I realized the Blackberry site didn't like FireFox.

I found the ITPolicy.exe and I went in and changed the settings for the SplitPipeConnections to TRUE. Then clicked "Generate" and made sure the correct one was saved in the correct directory.

This did nothing to fix my Opera Browser problem. So I'm not sure what it fixed for you guys.. Did I do something wrong maybe?
    Last edited by onelove5683; 12-04-2007 at 11:52 PM.

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Could one of you post the policy.bin file. I'm trying to download the software but it's telling me the page is not available.

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

The problem has been solved.

insrebel36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I cannot find the itpolicy.exe program. The link to the page says its expired. Any suggestions?

Bicho.mm0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2055FA8F
    Hey stackers.

If you removed the IT Policy using the blank policy file, in order to remove the firewall lock the only thing you need to do is delete the blank policy file from your computer, or rename it, and then wipe your blackberry again.

This will remove it the firewall lock, please remember to backup.

Hope this will helps, i do it in various Blackberrys, because i removed BB Unite :S

xelx no está en línea Stack level 1

policy.exe

Quote Originally Posted by onelove5683 View Post
    I got it downloaded, I realized the Blackberry site didn't like FireFox.

I found the ITPolicy.exe and I went in and changed the settings for the SplitPipeConnections to TRUE. Then clicked "Generate" and made sure the correct one was saved in the correct directory.

This did nothing to fix my Opera Browser problem. So I'm not sure what it fixed for you guys.. Did I do something wrong maybe?
    Hi,
    I'm new on this forum but i can't find what i need..

After resetting the IT Policy on my bb i can't connect it through bluetooth, because service called Desktop Connectivity is not more listed on the bluetooth options.

My carrier don't have BES or BIS, anyway, it's not much peoples know about blackberry in the my country), so i can't change policy by requesting it from carrier.

Anybody can send me "policy.exe" and needed files with them to alsm2000@inbox.ru ? I can't download it from blackberry website, it says Page not found or something, maybe it's old link provided..

Thans a lot, have a nice day!
    Last edited by xelx; 11-18-2008 at 12:53 PM.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    If you have OS 4.3 and above why don't you guys just use java loader and use resetto factory option?this will remove the firewall lock....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Sorry I meant JL_cmder~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xelx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    If you have OS 4.3 and above why don't you guys just use java loader and use resetto factory option?this will remove the firewall lock....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    i mean that i have to enable the DesktopConnectivity service on my bb, not only firewall... so i think i need policy.exe for making policy.bin file, not right?

I have OS 4.2 on my 7130e

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12