Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Build 0.6.1 Now Available for Download Included in this build: Faster networking. Better failover support ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

JIVE TALK Build 0.6.1

Advertisement

Build 0.6.1 Now Available for Download
    Included in this build:
    Faster networking.
    Better failover support on the client side.
    Icon change for new message indicator icon (including home screen icon for new messages).
    Help file. There is a new Help menu item accessible from all screens. Selecting "Help" will open up your browser to the JiveTalk user guide pages.
    Additional chat styles. New chat styles are listed under Preferences - Chat Style.
    Additional date line in the chat window when the date changes.
    Quick switch mode to switch between conversations (when you have more than 1 chat open). From either the buddy list or the chat screen, typing Alt-Alt (double Alt) plus the number of the chat screen will take you directly to the chat. The first 10 chats are numbered from 1-9, then 0. Alt-Alt plus Space or Enter will always take you to the your previous chat (this allows you to toggle between 2 chats). Double Enter still works for jumping to the newest message or scrolling through the list.
    Shortcut changes: for Qwerty devices, "V" for page down instead of "Space". "Space" goes back to firing the default action (expand/collapse, open chat, select, etc.)
    Bug fixes:
    Array Index Out Of Bounds error in Preference window
    Blocking problem for AOL/ICQ

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Re: JIVE TALK Build 0.6.1

Quote Originally Posted by superdad
    Included in this build:
    Faster networking.
    Icon change for new message indicator icon (including home screen icon for new messages).
    Help file. There is a new Help menu item accessible from all screens. Selecting "Help" will open up your browser to the JiveTalk user guide pages.
    Additional chat styles. New chat styles are listed under Preferences - Chat Style.
    Quick switch mode to switch between conversations (when you have more than 1 chat open). From either the buddy list or the chat screen, typing Alt-Alt (double Alt) plus the number of the chat screen will take you directly to the chat. The first 10 chats are numbered from 1-9, then 0. Alt-Alt plus Space or Enter will always take you to the your previous chat (this allows you to toggle between 2 chats). Double Enter still works for jumping to the newest message or scrolling through the list.
    Shortcut changes: for Qwerty devices, "V" for page down instead of "Space". "Space" goes back to firing the default action (expand/collapse, open chat, select, etc.)
    Bug fixes:
    My service books for my username.tmo.blackberry.net account went wacky after the RIM outage and weren't set up correctly when they sent me the email link so I counldn't get the "auto more" function to work on that message.
    I guess I should go hit 'em up and request a resend.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by superdad
    Included in this build:
    Faster networking.
    Bug fixes:
    You the original software developers post this info in the sticky.

LILKOOLZ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215A2AF1

yes, just upgraded to a 0.6.1 few min ago, nice app, thanks

ZoMtEc no está en línea Stack level 1

Good job, but what about connecting over the BIS? Many people (including me ) only have an unlimited data plan on the blackberry internet service... and not for any other tcp connections... is it planned to integrate such a feature???

Would be sooooo nice

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Great!
    After BES activation I was offline on all services, unable to change status or ping server.
    Then came update and voila... everything works this morning...

Great job, BeeJive people...
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMtEc
    Good job, but what about connecting over the BIS? Many people (including me ) only have an unlimited data plan on the blackberry internet service... and not for any other tcp connections... is it planned to integrate such a feature???

Would be sooooo nice
    what are you talking about? If you have a data plan you should be able to use this.

ZoMtEc no está en línea Stack level 1

i only have a data plan on connections over the blackberry apn...

LILKOOLZ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215A2AF1

Hey stackers, they must have a data plan and will work well. also apn setting will required if need.. Good luck,

raskitoma no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2055AF80

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    what are you talking about? If you have a data plan you should be able to use this.
    No way... I have an unlimited data plan with my provider... Movistar(Ecuador) and jive talk always refuse to connect. I tried to configure TCP settings with no luck!...

The only app that works via BIS is implus and I'm not happy with that... (no sir... I'm not going to pay $50!)

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Oh sorry guys. Had no idea it doesn't work over seas. My bad. Not exactly sure how to resolve that issue. It maybe something with your carrier.

raskitoma no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2055AF80

Maybe you're right reddog187, but I don't know how implus manage to give me livemessenger and jive talk no!

It's kinda unfair... he he he

My only hope is that jive talk developers includes the networking libraries that implus uses so I can fully use jive talk... I can't get even the unlock key! heheehee

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Can't get it to work no matter what. Tried all diff versions and none. That's Sad.
    Last edited by SuzzyP; 04-23-2007 at 06:49 PM.

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Nice update. Although I have yet to see an icon on homescreen for new messages. I do have screen pop enabled so that may be why

Long live JiveTalk

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Yarp.
    I saw it, it does the red asterix on the app icon itself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast