I just purchased a new jawbone to go with my pearl and i've tried to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jgoody16 no está en línea Stack level 1

jawbone+pearl

Advertisement

I just purchased a new jawbone to go with my pearl and i've tried to experiment with 3 people including me and u cant hear the voice from the jawbone it sounds as tho you are in a windy tunnel. Can anybody help to resolve this problem? and i push the little white sensor on my face. Does the jawbone even work with the pearl?

a4 moda no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: jawbone+pearl

Not one of the more functional BT pieces I have heard.
    I have not personally used it, but I would not purchase it.

Sorry, maybe you have to return it for another one.

Plantronics and Jabra seem to be the more reliable players.

Motorolas are so so, I really hate anything motorola - Anything. But maybe I have a bias.

My apologies I can't offer any personal insight, as I've not owned a Jawbone.

Good luck

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i've had a jawbone for about a month now and it works perfectly, MUCH better than either of my motorolas ever did. you might have a defective one or something, i've never had a problem with mine.

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mine works great. The noise reduction is amazing. I've never had one complaint from anyone on the other end about not being able to hear me.

The only complaint I have is the fit. None of the earpieces seem to fit quite right. I only use it in the car, so the fit is something I've come to deal with.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

that's surprising as the fit is one of the major reasons i love this thing. it's the only headset that's ever actually stayed on my head!!!!!

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Will it work with voice dialing when the BB is in the holster, i will be buying this on either ebay or direct from the shop in the US and i want to make sure that it will work the voice dialing as i will only use it when i am driving

rashi63 no está en línea Stack level 1

ndwgolf,

I did get your private message - but I don't have enough posts in this forum to have the privilige of replying to you - so here goes.....
    I don't use a holster, but the Jawbone has supported voice dialing in every situation in which I have used it. From what I have seen, i don't see any reason why it would not support Voice dialing in that situatino.