Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by bbriand I have made a simple batch file and bundled it with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stephybartsch no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: JAR -> COD/ALX Conversion

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bbriand
    I have made a simple batch file and bundled it with all the software required to convert JARs to CODs. It zips up to just over 5 Megs and can be run on any PC with an updated JRE (no RIM JDE required).

I am wondering if it would be alright to post it here? I am not sure if there would be some copyright / EULA issues? Would someone pass this along to the Admin? I would have sent this as a PM to an administrator but I'm not 100% certain who that would be???

Thank you,
    Bill
    Hi B, First and formost thank you thank you, the only only problem I'm having is that I'm very stupid when it comes to blackberry's. I have downloaded the file and attempted to convert a few files which it did, however when I try to sync to my phone, i can find the file but when I click it the DM says no other files have been added. What am I doing wrong other then not having a clue.

Thankyou

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Ok, here's the basic question: what type of JAR file would I be interested in converting? Where would I get this JAR file? What's compelling about this conversion process?

tschace no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305646BB

This is awesome. Thank you so much for this great little piece of code.
    I am psyked. It works like a charm.

Assassin248 no está en línea Stack level 1

OMG i Need Help it only puts the alx file no cod can someone help me i did everything the read me said and it only gave me the alx how do i get the cod????

atakoolcat no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok, heres my problem. I DL the converting program and the latest JRE. I converted the .jar file for Asphalt 3. Got the .cod and the .alx files. loaded them onto my BB using the desk top manager. when i start the game i get the following error:
    "Error starting ashpalt3: module 'asphalt 3' has verification error 1780 at offset
    0274"
    what does this mean and how do i fix it?
    Last edited by atakoolcat; 09-05-2007 at 02:10 AM.

naynay no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: JAR -> COD/ALX Conversion

Since so many of us are having problems with this, is there any way that those of you who know how to convert etc.. Could you please put the converted games here for us, who do not know how to do the whole process? Could you post the axl files so we can just click and go?? PLEASE?? I am dying for some really cool games and can't do it. I take hours to do it and think I have it figured out and then BAM it doesn't work. Can you please please help?
    Thanks
    Tricia

swtxlildaisy510 no está en línea Stack level 1

help! i tried to upload a game on my bb with the desktop mangaer after i've converted it, but i keep getting a msg that says "no additional applications designed for your device were found." im a newbie with blackberrys and don't really know what i'm doing. can anyone help me??

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You need to install the current version of the HandHeld Software for your Pearl on your PC. The Desktop Manager Application Loader feature will not work without this. Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

In your situation, all you have to do is execute the downloaded file on your PC.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mabdulaal no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: JAR -> COD/ALX Conversion

hello. i tried to download the programe but it said that the file could not be found =$ could someone help me on that
    thanx

nemogamo no está en línea Stack level 1

i succesfully convert .jar file into .alx and .cod and manage to put it on my device
    but when i run the program (its a game actually) the error message appear saying :
    "javax.microedition.media.Player" not found
    where can i get the player ?? plz help

madmad100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E2AA5A

Smile Re: JAR -> COD/ALX Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by mabdulaal View Post
    hello. i tried to download the programe but it said that the file could not be found =$ could someone help me on that
    thanx
    ME 2 can someone e mail the file to me pleaseeeeee my e mail is colgou@optonline.net please and thank you
    Keep Ya Head Up

justin.hylton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AA7C9

Good job dude, really good job
    In the game of life, keep score your way.

mikebbuser no está en línea Stack level 1

can someone pls send me this program because i can't find it . My email is alexxandru123@yahoo.com Pls someone !

dnguyen8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't seem to convert my Jar file over to ALX, getting some error when running the RapcGo.bat. "Fatal Internal error: java.lang.NullPointerException" and only the ALX file is created.

I just want to install Jamtris on my BB8100, can somebody convert that for me?

thanks.

Throwback no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks a bunch man

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast