Everytime I try to upload using the Desktop Manager for either Jar or Jad files, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Orochi no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Jar & Jad file error

Advertisement

Everytime I try to upload using the Desktop Manager for either Jar or Jad files, I always keep getting this error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/dilemmakoi/Blackberry%20misc/unable.jpg?t=1195940268
    Copy and paste link to address bar.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Jar & Jad file error

well considering that Jad and Jar files are meant to be installed directly to the BB Over the Air (OTA) and Not through Desktop Manager I don't doubt you are getting an error. The best method of getting these apps on your BB is to browse to the site where they are being hosted using your BB Internet Browser and click on the link for the file.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Orochi no está en línea Stack level 1

Coincidentially, I read one of your other posts answer a similar question to my. Thanks for answering. Now to find me someone with Blackberry internet access.

sozae no está en línea Stack level 2

Hello I'm not new to pinstack but this is my first post. I usually search and read first until I figure stuff out but I haven't found the answer for this one. I am having trouble installing .jad or .jar files. I keep geting error "907 invalid jad,jar or cod file" can anyone elaborate more on this issue. I have tried to do it OTA and by creating new folder on bb and saving .jad and .jar files and clicking on them and still will not work get error.

meowgu no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same issue as sozae...any solutions? I have a BB8820, have tried downloading directly using BB and tried BB Device Manager then do a transfer but still doesn't work!