The 7 button on my 8100 is jammed. Like I can press it but it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iarreola no está en línea Stack level 1

Jammed Button and browser

The 7 button on my 8100 is jammed. Like I can press it but it wont type anything. I know it works because when it comes out of standby, it asks if I want to assign a speed dial to the number 7.

Is there any way I can get this fixed without it being too complicated? This is my 2nd one, the last one had another problem that I just sent back and got it replaced with this one. I have bad luck.

How do I set up my internet browser on my pearl? I have an unlocked T-Mobile pearl using a Cingular SIM. Any suggestions?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    ask me

Re: Jammed Button and browser

how long ago did you get the pearl? this is a known problem with the buttons sticking. i had the same problem with a pearl i had before i got my curve. i would return it again as defective and get a new one. unless you take the phone apart there really is no easy fix. i would trying wiggling it around a little bit to see if it comes free. but in my opinion its just going to stick again. sign up today!! come follow me at and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.