The 7 button on my 8100 is jammed. Like I can press it but it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iarreola no está en línea Stack level 1

Jammed Button and browser

Advertisement

The 7 button on my 8100 is jammed. Like I can press it but it wont type anything. I know it works because when it comes out of standby, it asks if I want to assign a speed dial to the number 7.

Is there any way I can get this fixed without it being too complicated? This is my 2nd one, the last one had another problem that I just sent back and got it replaced with this one. I have bad luck.

How do I set up my internet browser on my pearl? I have an unlocked T-Mobile pearl using a Cingular SIM. Any suggestions?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Jammed Button and browser

how long ago did you get the pearl? this is a known problem with the buttons sticking. i had the same problem with a pearl i had before i got my curve. i would return it again as defective and get a new one. unless you take the phone apart there really is no easy fix. i would trying wiggling it around a little bit to see if it comes free. but in my opinion its just going to stick again.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.