I have been looking for a stereo Headset for listening to MP3s. Bought the Jabra ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Linus no está en línea Stack level 2

Jabra c220s stereo Headset compatibility?

Advertisement

I have been looking for a stereo Headset for listening to MP3s. Bought the Jabra c220s stereo Headset from PCMicroStore.
    It came in a small poly bag (instead of a retail package) with only 2 pairs of ear gels and no adapter. The sound is fine. However the answering button?? While listening to MP3, there was an incoming call I try to answer by pressing the answer button. The 1st press on the button took the music from the left speaker out, the 2nd try took music out from both speakers and left whining noise on both ears. I am able to use the Headset for phone call if I answer the phone by pressing on the green button on the handset. Also the 2.5mm plug doesn't seem to go all the way in? Did I buy a counterfeit product or this Headset is not compatible with Pearl? The answer/end button doesn't work. Please advise.

jenaroni no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Jabra c220s stereo Headset compatibility?

Hey Linus! I bought these headphones from a best buy store and mine came in a plastic package. It came with two different pairs of ear buds and a 3.5 mm adapter as it stated on my package. My answer/end button works fine when a call comes in, so yours could possibly be defective. And because the 2.5 does not go all the way in its NOT because it is counterfeit. I thought the same too, but if you notice that little part that doesn't seem to go in, it is because its threaded so that you can use the 3.5 adapter and screw them together to prevent the headset from detaching from the adapter.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

There are dfferent types of 2.5mm jacks, this thread should explain.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...eadphones.html

Basically you need the 2.5mm jack with 4 connection bands on the pin.
    Last edited by gazar; 04-09-2007 at 07:48 AM.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have the same problem with mine as well. I just press the green talk button. Headphones work great!