I got my Jabra C220s today and they sound good, but the button doesn't work ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Jabra C220s

Advertisement

I got my Jabra C220s today and they sound good, but the button doesn't work like it should. Instead of working as a play/pause button while listening to music it stops sound in the left speaker and I only hear music out of the right speaker. If I hit it again I hear a lot of static and sometimes it switches back to both speakers. Also it doesn't enable voice calling when on the home screen. I've done a SoftReset. I contacted the ebay member I purchased from. Has anyone had this problem?

jenaroni no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Jabra C220s

My headset works fine but another stacker about a week that bought it from an online store had pointed out that the button does not work as it should when answering calls. I told them that there's might be defective because my button does pause and play as well as answer calls! Good luck!

Thanks for the fast reply.

Linus no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the exact some problem as Janaroni does. I guess there is a batch of rejected products out there that are being sold at a very low price. I got mine from an online store for ten bucks. I am using it solely for listening to music now.

The ebay member I bought from says they'll send me another set for only a shipping and handling charge of $4.00 and I can keep the other set. I'll let you know what happens.

One thing I was thinking about is that they didn't come in a tough plastic package like this:

Vendio.com

They instead came in a plastic ziplock bag like this:

Attachment 3798

On the bag it says: C220s Special Model 100-37650000-00.

If I do a search for this I find a bunch on ebay that say they are for the Pearl. Does anyone use some that are this model number?

I contacted Jabra support and the guy I talked to said that there is only one model of the C220s.

I'm guessing we got some Counterfeits going around.:x

I'm about to tell Ebay.

Here is a thread with a good picture to show the differences between the two:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...tml#post517652

DO NOT ORDER FROM TREOEGG ON EBAY.