So I'm surprising the girlfriend with a white Pearl because she loves them and thinks ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
I've got some sort of error :(
So I'm surprising the girlfriend with a white Pearl because she loves them and thinks they are awesome (of course ) Im letting her use my black Pearl since I bought a new Curve last Friday.
Anyway, I was updating her phone and putting on a lilly theme I found because it her favorite flower blah blah blah and it was about halfway through the update which usually takes around an hour as you know and my cat jumps on my bed and the phone disconnects from the USB cable
I turned it on and I get this
it says 507. How do I solve this?
Try several more times to update OS.
It might help...
(sorry, I'm on work and can't see image you attached)
In space no one can hear you scream.
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)
The pic is just a video tape looking this with a circle, square and triangle in it and a NO circle thing and under it it says 507
Originally Posted by Founder
And I've been trying to. I got the 8100_Pearl_18.104.22.168.exe from the T-Mobile site
1. Disconnect the device from the PC
2. Download and install Desktop Manager and the Handheld OS to the PC (if they have not already been installed)
1. Start a Command Prompt in DOS from the PC (Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt)
2. Change the directory to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
3. Make sure Desktop Manager is not running
4. Connect BlackBerry to the PC
5. Enter the following command in the Command Prompt window: loader.exe /nojvm
1. The Application Loader Wizard window will open
2. Click on Next
3. You will get a drop down list with the COM ports and one USB port entry
4. Select the one which says USB:UNKNOWN
If you do not see USB:UNKNOWN or USB:BBPIN, then follow instructions listed in a1-a5:
a1) Disconnect the device from the PC.
a2) Keep the Application Loader Wizard window open
a3) Remove the battery and put it back
a4) While the red led is on, reconnect the device to the PC. The led will only stay on for a few seconds
a5) When USB:UNKNOWN appears in the drop down list, you need to immediately select Next
5. The loader should now connect to your device and you will be able to reinstall the OS
I hope this helps you out, good luck
Damn, man.... I hope you didnt type all that out lol
Originally Posted by Virex
I uninstalled the OS and installed it again and it worked! Thanks for your help though!
your welcome glad to help
Tags for this Thread