Okay this is my first post, sorry it hast to be because of a problem ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JSpekBB6 no está en línea Stack level 1

I've about given up..... :( HELP Can't Install OS

Advertisement

Okay this is my first post, sorry it hast to be because of a problem I'm having.....

Okay here how I have got to where I am...

Today came to work, called a couple people, text a couple people... than I go to text someone else and theres a battery with a red line thru it, out of no where!..... after reading alot of threads I get told it's the operating system.... sooo I wipe the phone with the jl_cmdr thing.... and goto start downloading the OS and Desktop Manager...

downlaod everything erase that vendor file than start DM.... when it goes thru the process it gets to "reconnecting to jvm" and than says unable to continue for that reason... I've tried turning the power management off for me USB's, Doing the trick with the battery after the first step.... tried just using the loader and by passing DM all together.... but still no luck.... I don't know what to do, but I do know i would love to have my phone back.. help please

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The battery with the lightening bolt or red line thru it means you had a dead battery in my experience. Let the device charge for awhile and retry. If the battery is to low the OS will fail to load.~via smartphone~

JSpekBB6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thing is the battery has been charging... and it was on the charger last night, I leave home at 8:30.... and I get to work at like 9:00 .... battery was fully charged.... about 10:15 is when I started having these problems....

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Theres a chance the charger wasn't fully plugged in, or the unfortunate event the the battery failed. Meaning you would have to get a new one. If you know someone else who has the same phone / battery, you should try borrowing their battery first to see if it is indeed the battery thats the problem.