Alrighty, so I figured out a bunch of things with the help of you guys ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Forestednigh no está en línea Stack level 1

Itunes onto the media folder?

Advertisement

Alrighty, so I figured out a bunch of things with the help of you guys already. Especially thankful for when i deleted my OS off my phone and thought I killed it^^

Now I'm having a more trivial problem, because I'm just not so savy when it comes to my blackberry. I've looked in the manual and don't really see anyhting pertaining to how to do this: here it goes-->

I was wondering what's the best way, or any way, to get my itunes music onto my Blackberry Pearl?

I've gone to "media manager" and have fiddled with exporting song lists from itunes, but they just turn into "text documents" which isn't what I want. Any help here?

Thanks

Forestednigh no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Itunes onto the media folder?

Now I just read something in >>>"How do i add a folder to Media Player" <<< thread.

It says that you can't add any folders (like songs) directly to the media player. Now, when I looked in the handbook it said that I needed to purchase a memory card seperately. I've already ordered on- and should i also be lead to believe that until i get my memory card, I won't be getting very far with trying to download musics and what not on my phone?^^

---Forested

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Forestednigh
    Now I just read something in >>>"How do i add a folder to Media Player" <<< thread.

It says that you can't add any folders (like songs) directly to the media player. Now, when I looked in the handbook it said that I needed to purchase a memory card seperately. I've already ordered on- and should i also be lead to believe that until i get my memory card, I won't be getting very far with trying to download musics and what not on my phone?^^

---Forested
    Internal memory is limited. You can put mp3s in it, but there is a file size limit of 2.86MB I believe.

Your best bet would be to wait until your MicroSD card comes in, but until then you can mess around and put a few songs in the internal memory that are less than the file size limit mentioned above.

Also, if your songs from Itunes are protected they might not play on the pearl.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Burn the itunes songs to a cd. Rip them as MP3s to windows media player. Download them onto the phone. Jus wait till You have your card though