I waz reading another thread in which someone had a problem wit itunes on there ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

itunes 2 pearl?

Advertisement

I waz reading another thread in which someone had a problem wit itunes on there blackberry. first of all how do u get it on the blackberry?

coldchill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB3E7C
    hey dopeyloc, pearl supports these Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+.

u use the micro SD card and just simply store the songs of the above given format. your computer shall detect the phone automatically and you should be able to drag and drop the songs .
    -Nick

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    I buy songs from itunes and when i drop and drag it puts t he songs on, but doesn't play them. It has done this with all of my other phones that have been able to have MP3 one them. It also has a little lock on the bottom of the song(like where the paper is). Anyone know what I am doing wrong? ALso I am on a Macbook.

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF4321
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~burn the itune songs on a cd then rip it to your computer again. Then add to your phone like normal

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    yea the copyright protection won't let you play the songs bought from itunes. you have to do what levanhieu said, then it gets rid of the copyright protection.