I just changed my BB pearl for another one... (the exact same phone for another ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dub-d no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    jstaskme

Thumbs up It Rocks

Advertisement

I just changed my BB pearl for another one... (the exact same phone for another color), the guy at the store told that My Contact was stored into the sim card
    ... I'm a computer guy and also parano a bit... luckely I backed up everything with the desktop manager... I did a restore of it... HAHAHAHAHA CRAZY is the word, I recovered all of my contact data, my messages and history, recent patch of time zone I had to Download plus it even replaces the icon exactly where I moved them!!!!

I love My BlackBerry
    Last edited by cp6169; 03-18-2007 at 02:36 PM.
    Dub-D

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: It Rocks

Glad you backed that bad boy up? Why the change from one to another? They let you just grab another color huh? That's cool!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

U know ppl like u make me happy sometimes. It aint alot of em out here with these kinda threads lol

dub-d no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    jstaskme

the guy did'nt have the color I wanted, wich is black,,, I asked him for another spot to get it and he made a deal with me (sales he did'nt want to loose I guess) so I took a white BB for a week.... but the joke with this and what makes me happier... hahahah let me laugh, I accidently drop the white one on a sidewalk, scratch the chrome, scratch the phone and the screen had a crack in it after... the guy must be stupid... he did'nt see nothin after I told him for the scratch he kept the exchange like he was suppose to do without looking at it!!!

damn I'm lucky
    Dub-D

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Very lucky!!!!!

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

You are very very lucky..good for you!